indian almond leaf 5 Amazing proven health benefits list
indian almond leaf locally known here in my place as “Talisay leaf” is commonly used as betta fish breeding stimulant by local betta fish breeders but the breeders here did not really know what are the reason and properties that the indian almond leaf has that can stimulate the betta fish to breed.
They used it also to treat sick betta fish and groom betta fish coloration but not knowing the background of the indian almond leaf ingredients that has the antifungal or antibacterial properties.
Let’s dive into what are the benefits of indian almond leaf that can give your betta fish
- can stimulate the betta fish to breed because of its tannin. The Indian almond leaf tannin can change the water chemistry of your breeding tank turning it similar to the betta fish natural habitat in the wild and for this reason, the betta fish will be triggered to breed.
- can be used as betta fish conditioner for battle preparation and helps cure the wound after battle
- can be used as water conditioner for newly bought betta fish this will help the newly betta fish adjust faster to its new home.
- can also be used as betta fry food when added to the betta fry tanks since it can introduce an infusoria culter
- also can be used as a color enhancer to betta fish
Based on my personal experience I will testify that adding Indian Almond leaves in your betta tank will make your betta fish healthier and spawn faster.
Evenly newly bought betta fish when you add Indian Almond leaves to its tank it can recover immediately from transportation stress and even shown spawning behavior immediately by building bubble nest immediately. I personally testify it.
If I missed something about talisay leaf other uses please feel free to leave it in the comment section below or to my youtube video your comment and suggestion is highly appreciated.